What does a woman’s vagina mean

Referring to a woman genitalia as the vagina is technically not the proper terminology

Referring+to+the+entire+female+genitalia+as+the+vagina+is+not+politically+correct.+Most+of+the+population+is+not+informed+on+the+proper+terminology+
Referring to the entire female genitalia as the vagina is not politically correct. Most of the population is not informed on the proper terminology

Sofiya Lavochina

Sofiya Lavochina

Elizabeth Ketchum, Contributing Writer

You look up a girl’s skirt and she isn’t wearing undergarments, what do you see?

The answer isn’t her vagina.

Shockingly few people are familiar with the terms concerning women’s genitalia, although almost every human has had something to do with vaginas their lifetime.

The vagina, commonly used as a term to refer to the entire genital area of a woman, isn’t visible unless tools or the hands are used to pull the lips, or more appropriately, the labia aside.

The vagina is the sex organ that receives the penis and ejects an infant.

As stated earlier, one cannot view the vagina without prying things out of the way.

The things that must be pulled aside are called labia, or, the lips.

The lips are the most visible part of the vulva, which is the broad term for the entire visible part of the female genital area.

Perhaps many are familiar with the highlight of the vulva, so to speak.

The clitoris is the most sensitive part of the entire area, with more than 8,000 nerve endings in just that tiny little space.

Most people don’t know that the vast majority of the clitoris is actually inside the body, wrapped like an alien spider around the vaginal walls.       The famed G-Spot is really just a cluster of clitoral tissue.

The uterus is the source of all life’s problems, nearly all of you were incubated and germinated in a weird t-shaped organ lined with bloody goo.

This bloody goo is shed at the end of a monthly cycle if not given an embryo to nourish.

You cannot accidentally get a tampon in your uterus if it goes too far into the vagina. Likewise, gentlemen the vagina is not a bottomless pit.

The cervix acts as a barrier between the vagina and uterus, and is susceptible to injury by shameless battering from an insensitive dick (a colloquial term for penis).

Everyone has a urethra. The urethra is the aqueduct from which urine runs from the reservoir of the bladder, and is considerably shorter in women than in men.

Therefore, women should always urinate after sex, or else risk a urinary tract infection from the bacteria of the penis.

Both men and women possess gonads. In men, they’re called testicles; in women, ovaries.

Ovaries contain over 2 million eggs, the stockpile which a woman is born with and uses her entire life.

All women are born with a hymen, but it does not break, pop, or tear.

Lastly, the mons pubis is the front and fleshy part of the genital area which is typically covered in a triangular patch of hair.

It is the most undeserving victim of the term, vagina, as it is merely an area of skin that happens to be in the genital vicinity.

Gentlemen, next time you casually refer to any of the non-vagina terms above as, vagina, imagine how you’d feel if someone called your penis any of the following; scrotum, balls, prostate, or testicle.

Ignorance isn’t just somebody else’s problem, it’s everyone’s.