Happy National Soup Month
Broccoli soup recipe
December 26, 2017
Serving size: 1-2 bowls
- 1/2 tablespoon of butter
- 2 shallots
- 1 big red chili
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 medium bowl of broccoli
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 3 tablespoons of oyster sauce
- 1 tablespon of soy sauce
- Black pepper and salt (put as you like)
- 2 tablespoons of minced garlic
- 3 teaspoons of chicken powder
Melt butter in small saucepan.
Toss in shallots and sauté it until they turn yellow.
Add the chili and sesame oil and stir until blended.
Next, add the broccoli, sprinkle with the sugar.
Add the water, oyster sauce, and soy sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
Stir together about 2 minutes, set aside.
In a separate soup pot, fill with about 2 cups of water, add the minced garlic and chicken powder.
Bring to a boil and add broccoli mixture, stir until well-blended, about 2-4 minutes. Serve hot.